Stuffed pork loin with braised collards
A lean cut like pork loin really benefits from a flavorful stuffing like this one made with mushrooms and sourdough bread. A side of iron-rich collard greens spiked with flavorful bits of bacon gives the meal a decidedly Southern accen
In your bag
- 1/8 ounce dried mushrooms
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 -2 shallots
- 2 ounces sourdough roll 2 sprigs thyme
- 3 ounces crimini mushrooms
- 10 ounces collard greens 1 ounce bacon
- Small bunch Italian parsley
- 2 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
Prep the stuffing
While the mushrooms soak,
- Chop the celery into small pieces.
- Chop the shallots into small pieces.
- Tear the roll into roughly 1-inch pieces.
- Chop the thyme leaves
Cook the stuffing
While the stuffing cooks:
- Stem the collards, wash the leaves and coarsely chop.
- Slice the bacon.
- Chop the parsley.
Prep the loin chops
Stuff, cook pork loin & collards
Meanwhile, cook the collards.