Summer squash and black bean tacos with cabbage–bell pepper slaw
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
20 – 30 Minutes
These easy vegetarian and gluten-free tacos get fast flavor from our custom taco seasoning, a mellow blend of chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
In your bag
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 yellow squash (about ¾ pound)
- 2 or 3 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 2 limes
- 3 ounces queso fresco
- Taco seasoning (granulated garlic - chili powder - cumin - coriander)
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 16 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 6 ounces shredded Savoy cabbage
- ½ teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
You can turn your remaining tortillas into chips: Heat the oven to 350°F. Cut the tortillas into wedges. On a sheet pan, drizzle the wedges with 1 to 2 teaspoons neutral oil, season generously with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
Protein: 12g (24% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 25g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 15mg (5% DV), Sodium: 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 51g (17% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).