Surfer-style fish tacos with lime yogurt and cabbage slaw
20 – 30 Minutes
In our spin on the SoCal staple, we replace fried fish with sautéed sole and swap sour cream for Greek yogurt brightened with lime juice.
In your bag
- 6 scallions
- 6 ounces shredded green cabbage
- ¼ pound shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 limes
- ½ teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 16 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 4 sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- ½ cup gluten-free cornstarch
- 2 avocados
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
Turn your remaining tortillas into chips: Heat the oven to 350°F. Cut the tortillas into wedges. On a sheet pan, drizzle the wedges with 1 to 2 teaspoons neutral oil, season generously with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
Protein: 29g (58% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 18g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 600mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 64g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Fish