In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Swedish meatballs with garlic mashed potatoes and lingonberry sauce
1 Serving, 570 Calories/Serving
25–35 Minutes (Conventional oven)
4–6 Minutes (Microwave oven)
What could be better than tender beef and pork meatballs, smothered in rich gravy? Dipping them in Sunbasket’s lingonberry sauce for rich, tangy-sweet bliss.
- In your tray:
- Garlic mashed potatoes (water - organic milk - organic potato flakes - butter - kosher salt - granulated garlic)
- Antibiotic-free Swedish beef and pork meatballs
- Gravy (Sunbasket beef stock - heavy cream - tomato paste - arrowroot powder - coconut palm nectar - butter - gluten-free tamari - vegan Worcestershire sauce - white pepper)
- In your bag:
- Braised cabbage and apple blend (organic cabbage - organic apple - coconut sugar - organic onion - water - wild lingonberries - red wine vinegar - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Lingonberry sauce (wild lingonberries - brown sugar - orange juice - water - arrowroot powder - lemon juice - cinnamon - kosher salt)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 570, Total Fat 32g (41% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 1210mg (53% DV), Total Carb. 51g (19% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 20g (Incl. 13g Added Sugars, 26% DV), Protein 19g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (coconut), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook, Season, and Serve
We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). We do not recommend freezing this meal.
Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic from the tray. Transfer cabbage blend to a microwave-safe dish and add 1 tablespoon water. Cook meatballs and potatoes in the tray 4–6 minutes; cabbage 2–3 minutes, until internal temperatures reach 165°F*.
Oven: Remove plastic from tray. Transfer cabbage blend to an oven-safe dish and add 1 tablespoon water. Cover with foil. Bake at 425°F, 25–35 minutes for meat and potatoes; 8–10 minutes for cabbage, until internal temperatures reach 165°F*.
We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content and serve with lingonberry sauce.
*Cooking times vary by oven/microwave -- add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.