In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Swedish meatballs with garlic mashed potatoes and lingonberry sauce
<600 Calories, Family-Friendly
1 Serving, 570 Calories/Serving
20–25 Minutes (Conventional oven)
3–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
What could be better than tender beef and pork meatballs, smothered in rich gravy? Dipping them in Sunbasket’s lingonberry sauce for rich, tangy-sweet bliss.
- In your tray:
- Garlic mashed potatoes (water - organic milk - dried potatoes - butter - kosher salt - granulated garlic)
- Swedish beef and pork meatballs
- Gravy (Sunbasket beef stock - organic heavy cream - tomato paste - arrowroot powder - coconut palm nectar - butter - gluten-free tamari - vegan Worcestershire sauce - white pepper)
- In your bag:
- Braised cabbage and apple blend (organic cabbage - organic apple - coconut sugar - organic onion - water - lingonberries - red wine vinegar - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Lingonberry sauce (lingonberries - brown sugar - orange juice - water - arrowroot powder - lemon juice - cinnamon - kosher salt)
Calories 570, Total Fat 32g (41% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 1210mg (53% DV), Total Carb. 51g (19% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 20g (Incl. 13g Added Sugars, 26% DV), Protein 19g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (coconut), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
Remove plastic from tray. Transfer cabbage blend to a microwave- or oven-safe dish and add 1 tablespoon water.
Microwave: Cook meatballs and potatoes 4–5 minutes; cabbage 1–2 minutes.
Oven: Cover with foil. Bake at 425°F, 20–25 minutes for meat and potatoes; 8–10 minutes for cabbage.
We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content. Serve with lingonberry sauce.
Ovens may vary. The foods in your tray have been prepared for you to enjoy fresh; do not freeze. Per USDA recommendations, heat to at least 165°F. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.