In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sweet and sour eggplant wraps with spiced cashews and bok choy slaw
Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Vegan, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
For these Asian-inspired veggie wraps, we simmer eggplant in a sweet and sour blend, then sprinkle on toasted cashews tossed with kimchi chile flakes.
In your bag
- ¼ cup dry-roasted cashews
- 1 teaspoon kimchi chile flakes (optional)
- 1 organic globe eggplant
- Sunbasket sweet and sour blend (rice vinegar - gluten-free tamari - orange juice - brown sugar - ketchup - garlic)
- 1 head organic baby bok choy
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sunbasket Aleppo-lime vinaigrette base (lime juice - onion - Aleppo chile flakes)
- 2 ounces shredded carrots
- 2 Atoria’s Family Bakery whole grain lavash
Calories 580, Total Fat 31g (40% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 690mg (30% DV), Total Carb. 70g (25% DV), Fiber 13g (46% DV), Total Sugars 16g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 14g
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Toast the cashews
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews.
Prep and cook the eggplant
- Remove the stem end from the eggplant. Cut the eggplant lengthwise into 1-inch-thick spears and season with salt and pepper.
Make the bok choy slaw
- Trim the root end from the bok choy; thinly slice the bok choy crosswise.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
Assemble the wraps
- Crush the cashews.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Assemble the slaw.
- Help assemble the wraps.