In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sweet and spicy chicken meatballs with blueberry-pecan salad
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 480 Calories/Serving
We combine honey and sambal oelek with paleo chicken meatballs to form a shiny, sticky, irresistible glaze that you’ll be enjoying in just 20 minutes of prep and cook time.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground chicken
- 1 pasture-raised organic egg
- Sunbasket sweet and spicy blend (honey - sambal oelek)
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh basil
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
- 6 ounces organic blueberries or other berries
Nutrition per serving
Calories 480, Total Fat 27g (35% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 200mg (67% DV), Sodium 150mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 32g (12% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 23g (Incl. 14g Added Sugars, 28% DV), Protein 30g
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the meatballs
- Cut a small corner from the ground chicken packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the meatballs
While the meatballs cook, prepare the salad.
Make the blueberry-pecan salad
- Juice half the lemon; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- Coarsely chop the pecans.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely tear the leaves.
- Juice the lemon.
- Strip and tear the basil leaves.
- Toss the blueberry-pecan salad.