In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sweet Italian sausage with kale and radicchio
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
“This is one of my go-to meals after a Sunday morning visit to the farmers market,” says Sunbasket executive chef Justine Kelley. “I think of it as an Italian stir fry. It’s great on its own but sometimes I serve it alongside rice or toss it with some penne for a simple pasta dish.”
In your bag
- ½ lb. loose sweet Italian sausage
- Fennel bulb
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- Half head radicchio
- 8 ounces washed and prepped Red Russian kale
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
Wash produce before use
While sausage cooks:
- Halve fennel and cut into thin slices.
- Peel onion and cut into thin slices.
- Peel garlic and cut into thin slices.
Sauté onion, fennel
While the vegetables cook:
- Cut radicchio into thin slices.
Cook kale, radicchio