In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Tamarind-glazed fish with radish, jicama and Asian pear slaw
Soy-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
Tangy, sweet tamarind sauce give this fish dish an exotic feel, while jicama and Asain pear take you to Vietnam and the tropics and back.
In your bag
- 2-ounce piece tamarind paste
- 2ea 5-ounce white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1-inch piece ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 serrano chile
- Small bunch basil
- 1 jicama
- 1 asian pear
- 2 radishes
- Small bunch mint
- 2 tablespoons
- fish sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon
Wash produce before use
Cook, strain tamarind:
Cook fish, prep aromatics:
* Peel and mince ginger. Peel and roughly chop garlic.
* Slice chile into thin strips.
* Thinly slice basil.
* Slice pear into thick matchsticks.
* Cut radishes into thin half-slices.
* Roughly chop mint.
Toss jicama, pear, radish and mint together with juice of lemon, 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Finish sauce, plate: