In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Tandoori-style chicken with Bombay curried potatoes
Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 410 Calories/Serving
Tandoori chicken is traditionally made in a bell-shaped clay oven, but our version transports the flavors of India into your kitchen, no matter your oven’s shape.
In your bag
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- Tandoori spice blend (garam masala - granulated garlic - beet powder - coriander - cumin - sweet paprika)
- 1 yellow onion
- 6 ounces waxy potatoes (such as red or Yukon Gold)
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ⅔ cup peas
- 1½ ounces baby greens (such as spinach or kale)
Calories: 410, Protein: 35g (70% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 13g (20% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 115mg (38% DV), Sodium: 440mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 35g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper and the tandoori spice blend.
While the chicken cooks, prepare the Bombay potatoes.
Prep the Bombay potatoes
- Peel and coarsely chop enough onion to measure ¾ cup [1½ cups].
- Scrub or peel the potatoes; cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into ½-inch-thick slices, the slices crosswise into ½-inch pieces.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
Cook the Bombay potatoes
Add the potatoes, vegetable broth, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce to a vigorous simmer, cover, and cook, stirring a few times, until the potatoes are starting to soften, 5 to 7 minutes. Uncover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has thickened slightly and the potatoes are tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the peas and cook until warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes. Working in batches if needed, stir in the greens and cook until just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Line the sheet pan with foil and brush with oil.
- Measure the onion.
- Garnish with the cilantro.