Teriyaki salmon with broccoli, zucchini, and sesame seeds

Teriyaki salmon with broccoli, zucchini, and sesame seeds

Fresh & Ready

Delicious, chef-crafted meals straight from our kitchen to your oven for when you want the night off. Just heat up and eat up in as little as 4 minutes.

Teriyaki salmon with broccoli, zucchini, and sesame seeds

Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Pescatarian, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus

1 Serving, 470 Calories/Serving

20–25 Minutes (Conventional oven)

3–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)

Get delicious recipes with organic produce and clean ingredients delivered

View our meal plans

Ingredients

  • Skinless salmon
  • Broccoli
  • Teriyaki-style sauce (gluten-free tamari - brown sugar - Sunbasket vegetable stock - garlic - ginger - water - rice vinegar - toasted sesame oil - arrowroot powder - five-spice powder)
  • Vegetables (zucchini and/or yellow squash - carrots - onion - coconut aminos - toasted sesame oil)
  • Sesame seeds

Nutrition per serving

Calories 470, Total Fat 26g (33% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 45mg (15% DV), Sodium 1330mg (58% DV), Total Carb. 32g (12% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 20g (Incl. 15g Added Sugars, 30% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Fish (salmon), Tree Nuts (coconut), Soybeans, Sesame

Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt " + "per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility " + "that handles all major food allergens* and gluten.

*Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, " + "Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.

Instructions

Cook, Season, and Serve

We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (cooked of course!).

 

Microwave: Leave plastic on and cook in the tray* for 3–5 minutes. Remove and stir. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.** Caution: Contents hot.

Oven: Remove plastic film and place contents in an oven safe dish. Cover with foil and bake at 425°F for 20–30 minutes. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.**

We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.

 

*This meal is served in a container best suited to the recipe as it provides you with fresh food that maintains our high-quality standards. The tightly sealed, leak-proof package removes oxygen and locks in juices and freshness, enclosing the food in a controlled atmosphere that extends its shelf life. Sunbasket uses ecologically-friendly, recyclable, or compostable materials in all its meal deliveries. The 100% recyclable white polypropylene tray bears the #5 resin identification code, meaning it can be recycled in most curbside programs.

**Cooking times are developed using a 1000 watt microwave. Times may vary; adjust as needed for your appliance. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.