In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Tex-Mex turkey skillet with green chiles and tomatoes
Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Paleo, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 400 Calories/Serving
We throw our Tex-Mex seasoning blend, ground turkey, tomatoes, and mild green chiles in a skillet for a quick 15-minute meal.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 2 organic zucchini or other summer squash
- 1 organic red onion
- Sun Basket Tex-Mex seasoning blend (chili powder - onion powder - granulated garlic - sweet smoked paprika - dried Mexican oregano)
- 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 organic lime
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced mild green chiles
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted pumpkin seeds
Calories: 400, Protein: 29g (58% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 21g (32% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 380mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates: 32g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Start the turkey skillet
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons.
- Peel and coarsely chop enough onion to measure ¾ cup [1½ cups]; set aside ¼ cup [½ cup] for garnish.
While the turkey and vegetables cook, prepare the garnishes.
Prep the remaining garnishes; finish the turkey skillet
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half.
- Cut the lime into wedges. [Cut 1 lime into wedges. Save the remaining lime.]
- Measure the onion.
- Measure the water for the turkey skillet.
- Add the garnishes.