In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai chicken lettuce cups
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 350 Calories/Serving
Thanks to our paleo stir-fry blend, this Thai-style deconstructed salad comes together in a flash and cleanup is as easy as it gets.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- 1 organic lime
- Sun Basket paleo stir-fry blend (fish sauce - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
- 1 head organic baby iceberg or other lettuce
- 3 tablespoons cashews
- 3 organic scallions
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek (optional)
Calories: 350, Protein: 28g (56% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 18g (28% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 440mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 21g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (cashew)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Pickle the onion
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup] for the pickled onion; finely chop enough additional onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup] for your protein.
- Juice the lime.
Prep and cook your protein
- Cut a small corner from the ground meat packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate; cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes.
Remove your protein from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper and more stir-fry blend, if desired. While your protein is cooking, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the lettuce and garnishes
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; separate the leaves.
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely tear the leaves.
- Juice the lime.
- Assemble the pickled onion.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Crush the cashews.
- Strip and tear the mint leaves.