In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai curried chicken noodle soup with baby greens
Gluten-Free, Family-Friendly, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 810 Calories/Serving
Make this Southeast Asian curry laksa in a flash with our custom curry base for a quick, warming soup everyone will love.
In your bag
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 5 ounces flat rice noodles
- Curry base (curry powder - dried New Mexican chiles - fresh ginger - fresh garlic - turmeric)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 ounces baby greens such as spinach or kale
- 1 lime
- 8 to 10 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (such as mint - Thai basil - cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon fried shallots
Calories: 810, Protein: 38g (76% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 12g (18% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 95mg (32% DV), Sodium: 1640mg (68% DV), Carbohydrates: 134g (45% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
While the chicken cooks, start the noodles.
Cook the noodles
Make the soup
While the soup simmers, prepare the garnishes.
Prep the garnishes
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Strip the herb leaves from the stems, leaving several small clusters intact.
- Measure the water for the chicken.
- Set a timer for the chicken.
- Strip the herb leaves.
- Garnish the soup.