Spicy Thai green chicken curry with jasmine rice
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Spicy
20 – 35 Minutes
This fragrant gluten- and dairy-free coconut-milk curry is a collaboration between Sun Basket and the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen.
In your bag
- ½ cup jasmine rice
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- ¾ pound organic green beans
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1½ teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai (or Italian) basil
It’s common to trim both ends from green beans but not necessary. Chef Justine saves time (and food waste) by trimming only the tough ends where the beans are snapped off from the stalk. The tapered tips are tender enough to eat.
Calories: 550, Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 135mg (45% DV), Sodium: 900mg (38% DV), Carbohydrates: 58g (19% DV), Total Sugars: 17g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Crustacean shellfish, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.