In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai green curry with cod, spinach, and cauliflower "rice"
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 330 Calories/Serving
With meaty, flaky cod cooked in a mild, warming green curry served over a bed of cauliflower “rice,” this is paleo comfort food at its best.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 wild skinless cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic lemon
- Sunbasket green curry base (coconut milk - spinach - onion - cashew butter - garam masala - garlic - ginger - turmeric - coriander)
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
Nutrition per serving
Calories 330, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 80mg (27% DV), Sodium 300mg (13% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 36g
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew, coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the fish; make the green curry
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper (discard the snapper skin, if desired).
- Juice half the lemon; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
While the fish and green curry cook, prepare the cauliflower “rice.”
Cook the cauliflower “rice”
- Juice the lemon.
- Measure the water for the curry.
- Time the cooking.