In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spicy Thai green curry with shrimp, zucchini, and jasmine rice
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Pescatarian, Spicy, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
This Thai-style dish is all about big, bold flavors. Our fragrant coconut milk and green curry paste create a delicious sauce for pre-roasted vegetables and your choice of protein.
In your bag
- In your bag:
- Thai jasmine rice
- Your choice of protein
- Roasted vegetables (organic onions - organic bell pepper - organic zucchini and/or yellow squash - organic carrots - extra virgin olive oil - kosher salt)
- Thai green curry sauce (coconut milk - lime juice - green curry paste - spinach - lemongrass - extra virgin olive oil - honey - water - cilantro - arrowroot powder)
Calories 760, Total Fat 38g (49% DV), Sat. Fat 21g (105% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 165mg (55% DV), Sodium 1220mg (53% DV), Total Carb. 79g (29% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 26g
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (shrimp), Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat the rice
Choose your heating method:
Our chefs think this cooks best in the microwave.
- Microwave oven | 4–5 minutes
Transfer the rice to a microwave-safe dish and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] water. Place a damp paper towel over the dish of rice and microwave until heated through, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stovetop | 4–5 minutes
In a medium sauce pot, add the rice and stir to break apart. Add ⅓ cup [⅔ cup] water, cover, and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 4 to 5 minutes.
While the rice is heating, start the curry.
Prep and start cooking your protein
- Cooked shrimp: No prep or browning needed. Go to Step 3.
- Jumbo shrimp: Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Go to Step 3.
- Chicken, steak, or pork strips: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Chicken breasts or pork loin chops: Pat the meat dry with a paper towel; cut into 1-inch strips.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes.
- Plant-based chicken: Pat the plant-based chicken dry with a paper towel.
In a large sauce pot over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add your protein, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned but not yet cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Do not clean the pot.
Finish the curry
In a large sauce pot (the same pot used in Step 2), add the roasted vegetables and green curry sauce and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Add your protein (including cooked or jumbo shrimp if using) and continue cooking until heated through and cooked, 1 to 2 minutes for cooked shrimp and 4 to 6 minutes for all other proteins. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the rice to individual plates or bowls. Top with the vegetables, curry sauce, and your protein and serve.