In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai shrimp yellow curry with zucchini and carrots
Spicy, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
Brighten your day with this fragrant Thai yellow curry, made with fresh shellfish, vibrant vegetables, and warming spices.
In your bag
- ½ cup jasmine rice
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 organic carrot
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- Sun Basket Thai yellow curry sauce base (coconut milk - ginger - garlic - gluten-free tamari - fish sauce - Marash chile flakes - turmeric)
Calories: 540, Protein: 26g (52% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 18g (28% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 1100mg (46% DV), Carbohydrates: 69g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (coconut), Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the rice.
Prep the curry ingredients
- Peel and thinly slice the onion.
- Scrub or peel the carrot and trim the ends; cut the carrot in half lengthwise, then crosswise on the diagonal into thin slices.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons.
- Rinse and drain the shellfish. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Lay the shellfish flat and carefully cut each in half horizontally. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cook the curry
Add the Thai yellow curry sauce base and 1 cup [2 cups] water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the shellfish and cook until just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes for shrimp, 2 to 3 minutes for scallops. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the rice.
- Measure the water for the rice.
- Scrub the carrot.
- Measure the water for the curry.
- Time the cooking.