In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Superfood stir-fry with bok choy, black rice, and fried eggs
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Family-Friendly, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
Striking and nutrient-dense, black rice, the once “forbidden” grain, is the showstopper in this easy, grown-up stir-fry, complete with delicious bok choy and chicories.
In your bag
- ¾ cup black rice
- 1 organic carrot
- 2 heads organic baby bok choy
- 1 head organic radicchio or other chicory lettuce
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 organic lemon
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted cashews
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
- 2 organic eggs
Calories: 610, Protein: 17g (34% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 23g (35% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 80g (27% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts (cashew)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
While the rice cooks, prepare the vegetables and start the stir-fry.
Prep the vegetables
- Scrub or peel the carrot and trim the ends; cut the carrot in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Trim the roots ends from the bok choy; cut the bok choy in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1-inch-wide pieces.
- Cut the radicchio into quarters lengthwise, then cut away any core; cut the radicchio into 1-inch pieces.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the white parts for the stir-fry and the green parts for garnish.
Cook the stir-fry
While the vegetables cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the lemon and cashews
- Juice half the lemon; cut the other half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews.
To the pan with the vegetables, add the rice, cashews, and as much stir-fry sauce as you like and stir to combine (set aside any remaining sauce for serving). Season to taste with salt and pepper and cover to keep warm.
Fry the eggs
- Measure the water for the rice.
- Juice the lemon.
- Crush the cashews.
- Combine the stir-fry blend and lemon juice.
- Garnish with the scallions.