In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai-style chicken with coconut curry sauce and mixed vegetables
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
In this deconstructed spin on the wildly popular soup tom kha gai, our fragrant lemongrass paste and coconut milk make a delicious sauce for chicken and vegetables.
In your bag
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- ½ pound organic broccoli
- ¼ pound organic okra
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 organic lime
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- ½ cup coconut milk
Calories 560, Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 12g (60% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 95mg (32% DV), Sodium 110mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 39g
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep the vegetables
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim any coarse stems.
- Trim the tops from the okra; cut the okra in half lengthwise.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
Cook the vegetables
While the vegetables cook, prepare the coconut curry sauce.
Make the coconut curry sauce
- Juice half the lime; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lime; cut 1 lime into wedges.]
- Time the chicken.
- Juice the lime.
- Measure the lime juice.
- Garnish with the scallions.