In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai-style cod with cilantro-lime sauce and grapefruit slaw
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Spicy
2 Servings, 730 Calories/Serving
Sweet, salty, spicy, and a bracing shot of acidity—these elements are the trademarks of Thai cuisine and they meld beautifully in Chef Justine’s easy-to-make cod dinner. If you’re sensitive to spicy food, use only a portion of the Thai chile or just leave it out.
In your bag
- 2 cod filets
- 1 lime
- 1 Thai chile (optional)
- 1 garlic clove
- Cod sauce (fish sauce - maple syrup)
- Fresh mint
- Red cabbage
- Savoy cabbage
- 1 grapefruit
- Toasted cashews
- Slaw dressing (red-wine vinegar - 1 T maple syrup)
Wash produce before use
Prep the cod
Make the cilantro-lime sauce
- Zest and juice the lime.
- Mince the Thai chile, if using.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Mince the garlic.
Make the slaw
- Pick the mint leaves off the stem and chop the leaves.
- Thinly slice the red and savoy cabbages.
- Peel the grapefruit and cut the fruit into sections.
- Chop the cashews.
- Mix the dressing with 2 tablespoons oil until well blended.
Cook the cod