Thai-style pork tenderloin with lemongrass sauce and tomato salad
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
35 – 45 Minutes
Our house-made lemongrass paste give paleo pork tenderloin a Thai-style treatment complete with a rich gluten- and dairy-free coconut milk sauce.
“ One of the best sunbaskets we've had”
In your bag
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shaved coconut
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- 1 lime
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 3 scallions
- 1 pound grape tomatoes
- Sun Basket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - olive oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - turmeric - salt)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh mint
In Step 4, the pan used for the pork may still be hot from the oven when you’re ready to make the sauce, so use an oven mitt before reaching for the handle.
Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Total Fat: 28g (43% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 80mg (27% DV), Sodium: 790mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 16g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts