In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai-style pork tenderloin with lemongrass sauce and tomato salad
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
Our house-made lemongrass paste give paleo pork tenderloin a Thai-style treatment complete with a rich gluten- and dairy-free coconut milk sauce.
In your bag
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shaved coconut
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- 1 lime
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 3 scallions
- 1 pound grape tomatoes
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - olive oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - turmeric - salt)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh mint
Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 9g (45% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 80mg (27% DV), Sodium 790mg (34% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 32g
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper.
While the pork cooks and rests, toast the coconut and prepare the ingredients for the lemongrass sauce and tomato salad.
Toast the coconut
Prep the lemongrass sauce and tomato salad ingredients
- If using the sambal oelek, divide into two equal portions, one for the lemongrass sauce and one for the tomato salad.
- Juice the lime.
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal. Divide into two equal portions, one for the tomato salad and one for garnish.
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half.
Make the lemongrass sauce
Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice and half the fish sauce. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and more fish sauce, if desired.
While the sauce cooks, prepare the herbs and toss the tomato salad.
Finish the tomato salad
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely tear the leaves.
- Prepare the coconut for toasting.
- Juice the lime.
- Prep the mint and toss the tomato salad.
- Sprinkle the coconut on the salad.
- Serve the meal.