Thai-style salmon with peach-cabbage slaw
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
Sweet peaches perfectly offset our tangy cilantro-lime sauce in this Thai-inspired paleo fish dinner that’s both light and satisfying.
In your bag
- 1 lime
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 Thai chili (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 skin-on wild Yukon River salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 peach
- 3 tablespoons roasted cashews
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 6 ounces shredded red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Make It Leaner
To slash 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving, in Step 2, skip the 1 tablespoon oil and cook the salmon in a dry nonstick frying pan. Cut an additional 25 calories and 2 grams of fat per serving by using only two-thirds (2 tablespoons) of the cashews. To reduce the sodium to only 350 mg per serving, use half the fish sauce.
Protein: 44g (88% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 780mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 25g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts