Thai-style salmon with peach-cabbage slaw
Carb-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Paleo
This Thai-inspired paleo dish features sweet peaches, which perfectly offset the tangy scallion-lime sauce in our one-pan fish meal.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 organic lime
- 1 organic jalapeño or other fresh chile (optional)
- Sun Basket ginger sauce base (fish sauce - lime juice - sambal oelek - ginger - coconut sugar)
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic peach or other stone fruit
- 1-inch piece organic fresh ginger
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- ¼ pound organic shredded red or other cabbage
Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Set the fish on the grill directly over the heat (skin side down for the salmon or snapper) and cook, turning once, until the fish is opaque and flaky (and the salmon or snapper skin is crisp), about 5 minutes per side.
Calories: 390, Protein: 33g (66% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 21g (32% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 540mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 19g (6% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.