Thai-style salmon with peach-cabbage slaw
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free
This Thai-inspired paleo dish features sweet peaches, which perfectly offset our tangy cilantro-lime sauce in a one-pan fish meal.
In your bag
- 1 organic lime
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 1 organic jalapeño (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably farmed rainbow trout fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic peach or other stone fruit
- 3 tablespoons roasted cashews
- 1-inch piece organic fresh ginger
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 6 ounces organic shredded red or other cabbage
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Set the fish on the grill directly over the heat (skin side down for the salmon and trout) and cook, turning once, until the fish is opaque and flaky (and the salmon or trout skin is crisp), about 5 minutes per side for the salmon or halibut, 4 minutes per side for the trout.
Calories: 460, Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 26g (40% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 900mg (38% DV), Carbohydrates: 26g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.