Thai turkey lettuce cups
Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Family-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
Gluten-free, paleo, fast, and deeply flavorful, there’s a lot to love about Sun Basket’s refreshing take on a classic Thai salad.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sun Basket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 head organic Artisan or other lettuce
- 3 tablespoons roasted cashews
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai basil
- Sun Basket Thai dressing (maple syrup - lime juice - fish sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
The flavor of lemongrass is subtle, with a more floral fragrance and less acidity than either lemon juice or zest. Sold by the stalk, it’s fibrous to the point of being woody and is usually “bruised,” thinly sliced, or pounded to a paste before it is added to a dish.
Calories: 590, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 39g (60% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 23g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 1090mg (45% DV), Carbohydrates: 34g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 8g (16% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (cashew)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.