In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai turkey lettuce cups
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
Gluten-free, paleo, fast, and deeply flavorful, there’s a lot to love about Sunbasket’s refreshing take on a classic Thai salad.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - extra virgin olive oil - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted cashews
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai or other basil
- Sunbasket Thai dressing (maple syrup - lime juice - fish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
Calories 540, Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 880mg (38% DV), Total Carb. 34g (12% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 28g
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (cashew)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the turkey
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
While the turkey cooks, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; separate the leaves.
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; tear any larger leaves, keeping smaller ones whole.
Make the salad
In a large bowl, toss together the turkey, tomatoes, Thai dressing, and as many chile flakes as you like. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the lettuce leaves to individual plates. Top with the turkey salad, cashews, carrots, and basil. Serve the lime wedges and any remaining chile flakes on the side.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Crush the cashews.
- Strip and tear the basil leaves.
- Top the salad with cashews, carrots, and basil.