In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai turkey lettuce cups
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
Gluten-free, paleo, fast, and deeply flavorful, there’s a lot to love about Sunbasket’s refreshing take on a classic Thai salad.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 head organic Artisan or other lettuce
- 3 tablespoons cashews
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai basil
- Sunbasket Thai dressing (maple syrup - lime juice - fish sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
Nutrition per serving
Calories 540, Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 880mg (38% DV), Total Carb. 34g (12% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 28g
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (cashew)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the turkey
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
While the turkey cooks, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; make the salad
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; separate the leaves.
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Strip the Thai basil leaves from the stems; tear any larger leaves, keeping smaller ones whole.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Crush the cashews.
- Strip and tear the basil leaves.
- Top the salad with cashews, carrots, and basil.
“So easy and healthy and perfect for warmer weather!” —Anne F.