In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai turkey salad with cabbage, basil, and cashews
Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 620 Calories/Serving
With its fresh and vibrant flavors, this paleo and gluten-free dish transports you to a street stall in Thailand.
In your bag
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sun Basket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- 1 organic lime
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai basil
- 1 wedge organic Savoy or other cabbage (about 7 ounces)
- Sun Basket Thai dressing base (coconut vinegar - maple syrup - fish sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- ¼ cup dry-roasted cashews
Calories: 620, Protein: 28g (56% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 45g (69% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 21g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 13g (65% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 690mg (29% DV), Carbohydrates: 31g (10% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 6g (12% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (cashew, coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Toast the coconut
Prep and cook the turkey
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Juice the lime.
- Cut the radishes in half, then cut the halves into thin half-moons.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; tear any larger leaves, keeping smaller ones whole.
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
Make the dressing; assemble the turkey salad
- Time the cooking.
- Juice the lime.
- Strip and tear the basil leaves.
- Add the salad ingredients to the bowl.