In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Tilapia with lemongrass and coconut milk
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 470 Calories/Serving
This coconutty baked fish has recipe origins in Southeast Asia. If you haven't cooked with lemongrass before, be sure to give it a good sniff as you slice it to get a sense of its unique qualities. And remember, it's quite fibrous so not something you want to try and swallow, so you'll want to remember to keep it off your serving plates after cooking.
In your bag
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 4-ounce tilapia fillets
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger
- 3 sweet mini peppers
- 1 serrano chile
- 15 leaves Thai basil
- small bunch cilantro
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 head baby bok choy
- 1 8-ounce can reduced-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 lime
- olive oil
Nutrition per serving
Wash produce before use
Preheat the Oven & Start Cooking Rice
Place rice in a fine-mesh sieve and rinse with cold water until water runs clear. Transfer to a medium saucepan and add 1 ½ cups of water. Bring to boil over high heat, then reduce heat so water is barely simmering. Cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes until all the water is absorbed. Turn off the heat, fluff the rice with a fork, and let sit covered for 10 minutes. While the rice cooks...
Prep fish & veggies
* Peel ginger (a spoon works great) and mince.
* Slice serrano chile into thin rounds.
* Deseed and thinly slice red peppers.
* Wash and coarsely chop basil and cilantro leaves and stems.
* Slice ½ inch off the root end of lemongrass, remove the woody outer layer and slice into 2-inch pieces on a sharp angle.
* Trim root end off of bok choy, rinse leaves with cold water and cut crosswise into half-inch pieces.
Arrange baking dish
Put the fish filets in the baking dish and surround with the chopped bok choy, pressing to submerge bok choy beneath the coconut milk. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and transfer to heated oven.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the fish is just cooked through.
Bake & Serve