Tomato-braised cod with chard, artichokes, and olive relish
Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
Paleo and gluten-free, this easy, elegant cod and artichoke dish has all the rich flavors of a great Mediterranean seafood stew.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 or 2 shallots
- ¾ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 bunch chard (about ½ pound)
- ¼ teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 wild Pacific cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Make It Leaner
Use just 1 tablespoon oil in Step 1 to cut out 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving. To lose an additional 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving, omit the drizzle of oil in Step 4. The olive relish is so full of flavor, you won’t notice a difference.
Protein: 35g (70% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 41g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 80mg (27% DV), Sodium: 790mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 20g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).