In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Tomato-braised pollock over roasted zucchini and new potatoes
Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious, Lean & Clean, Soy-Free, Paleo, Diabetes-Friendly, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 410 Calories/Serving
Savor the sunny flavors of the Mediterranean with this simple dish, featuring heart-healthy vegetables, our sweet-tangy tomato vinaigrette, and your choice of protein.
In your bag
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- ½ pound organic gold or red new potatoes
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- Sun Basket garlic-herb blend (granulated garlic - dried thyme - dried oregano)
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- Sun Basket tomato vinaigrette base (tomatoes - lemon juice - coconut aminos - maple syrup - ground mustard - celery seeds)
- 2 tablespoons capers
Calories: 410, Protein: 30g (60% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 15g (23% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 39g (13% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the vegetables
- Cut the zucchini crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Scrub or peel the potatoes; cut the potatoes crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Cut away the core from the tomato; cut the tomato crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
Prep your protein
- Fish: Pat the fish dry with a paper towel. Cut halibut, salmon, or snapper into 1-inch pieces. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Shrimp: Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Chicken strips: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the chicken to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
Prep the shallots; cook your protein and sauce
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Arrange the vegetables in the baking dish.
- Measure the water for the sauce.
- Time the cooking.