In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Easy turkey burgers with apple wedges and Brussels sprout slaw
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
Our red pepper vinaigrette is the key to transforming lean turkey meat into something that’s packed with flavor. Enjoy these burgers topped with a crisp, creamy slaw.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sunbasket red pepper vinaigrette (roasted red peppers - almonds - EVOO - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - fresh garlic - sweet smoked paprika - kosher salt)
- 3 ounces organic Brussels sprouts
- 1 head organic green leaf or other lettuce
- 1 organic Cripps Pink or other apple
- ¼ pound organic shredded green or other cabbage
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Sunbasket green goddess dressing (paleo mayo - fresh parsley - apple cider vinegar - scallions - anchovy paste - fresh garlic - kosher salt)
Calories 740, Total Fat 54g (69% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 840mg (37% DV), Total Carb. 33g (12% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Total Sugars 16g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 41g
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the remaining ingredients and the slaw.
Prep the remaining ingredients; make the Brussels sprout slaw
- Trim the stem ends from the Brussels sprouts; thinly slice the sprouts lengthwise.
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 2  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
- Cut the apple lengthwise into quarters and cut away the core. Cut the apple into ½-inch-thick wedges. Set aside for serving.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Toss the Brussels sprout slaw.
- Help assemble the burgers.