In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Easy turkey burgers with apple wedges and Brussels sprout slaw
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
Our red pepper vinaigrette is the key to transforming lean turkey meat into something that’s packed with flavor. Enjoy these burgers topped with a crisp, creamy slaw.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sun Basket red pepper vinaigrette (roasted red peppers - almonds - EVOO - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - fresh garlic - sweet smoked paprika - kosher salt)
- 3 ounces organic Brussels sprouts
- 1 head organic green leaf or other lettuce
- 1 organic Cripps Pink or other apple
- ¼ pound organic shredded green or other cabbage
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Sun Basket green goddess dressing (paleo mayo - fresh parsley - apple cider vinegar - scallions - anchovy paste - fresh garlic - kosher salt)
Calories: 740, Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 54g (83% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 20g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 110mg (37% DV), Sodium: 840mg (35% DV), Carbohydrates: 33g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 16g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the remaining ingredients and the slaw.
Prep the remaining ingredients; make the Brussels sprout slaw
- Trim the stem ends from the Brussels sprouts; thinly slice the sprouts lengthwise.
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 2  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
- Cut the apple lengthwise into quarters and cut away the core. Cut the apple into ½-inch-thick wedges. Set aside for serving.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Toss the Brussels sprout slaw.
- Help assemble the burgers.