In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Turkey-cranberry meatballs with roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potato
Dairy-Free, Lean & Clean, Gluten-Free, Mediterranean, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 490 Calories/Serving
Got a post-holiday hankering for a turkey dinner feast? This Thanksgiving-inspired, gluten-free meal will hit the spot.
In your bag
- 1 organic sweet potato
- ½ pound organic Brussels sprouts
- Sun Basket honey-mustard vinaigrette (apple cider vinegar - honey - Dijon mustard)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Sun Basket pumpkin seed dukkah (pumpkin seeds - sesame seeds - coriander - cumin - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories: 490, Protein: 27g (54% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 17g (26% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 260mg (11% DV), Carbohydrates: 60g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 27g, Added Sugars: 17g (34% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the vegetables
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato into 1-inch pieces.
- Trim the ends from the Brussels sprouts. Cut the sprouts in half lengthwise.
While the vegetables roast, prepare the meatballs.
Prep the meatballs
- Coarsely chop the dried cranberries.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the meatballs
- Scrub the sweet potato.
- Toss the vegetables with oil and season.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with the pumpkin seed dukkah.