In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Turkey hash with runny eggs and spicy green harissa
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
Skip the bottled sauces because we’ve got something better. Featuring earthy spices, fragrant herbs, and fresh lemon, our house-made green harissa brings flavor and nutrition to this dish.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- ¾ pound organic gold or red new potatoes
- 1 organic yellow onion
- Your choice of protein
- 5 ounces organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
- 2 organic eggs
- Sunbasket spicy green harissa (extra virgin olive oil - parsley - lemon juice - cilantro - kosher salt - cumin - cayenne - sweet smoked paprika)
Calories 510, Total Fat 24g (31% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 230mg (77% DV), Sodium 240mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 41g (15% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 33g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- Scrub the potatoes; cut the potatoes into ¼-inch pieces.
- Peel and coarsely chop the onion.
- Ground meat (including plant based): Cut a small corner from the ground meat packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; crumble or cut into ¼-inch pieces.
Start the hash
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 2 to 3 teaspoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the onion and cook until starting to soften, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add your protein, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring and breaking up the ground meat if using, until your protein is lightly browned but not yet cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Working in batches if needed, stir in the kale and cook until just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Cook the eggs; finish the hash
Spread the hash in an even layer in the pan. Crack the eggs onto the hash and season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until the whites have set, the yolks are runny, and your protein is cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes. If you prefer firmer yolks, cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Transfer the hash to the table and drizzle with half the spicy green harissa. Serve the remaining harissa on the side.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Measure the oil for the hash.
- Time the cooking.