In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Turkey sausage pizza bread with mixed green salad
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 860 Calories/Serving
Loaded with traditional pizza flavor, this hearty dish features lean ground turkey, our signature herbed marinara, and an ooey gooey blend of mozzarella and provolone.
In your bag
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 1 organic red onion
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sunbasket sausage seasoning (granulated garlic - coriander - fennel seeds - red chile flakes)
- Sunbasket herbed marinara (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - black pepper - dried thyme)
- ⅓ cup Italian cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
- 1 ounce pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
Calories 860, Total Fat 36g (46% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 85mg (28% DV), Sodium 1300mg (57% DV), Total Carb. 91g (33% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Total Sugars 11g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 42g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Toast the ciabatta
- Cut the ciabatta in half horizontally; drizzle or brush the cut sides with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil and season with salt.
Cook the pizza topping
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup] and set aside for the salad; coarsely chop enough of the remaining onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup] for the pizza topping.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Finish the pizza bread
Make the salad
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
- Drizzle the ciabatta with oil and season.
- Measure the onion.
- Measure the water for the pizza topping.
- Make the vinaigrette; assemble the salad.