Tuscan vegetable soup with ciabatta croutons
Sun Basket’s homage to ribollita, this hearty minestrone-like soup is made with chunky ciabatta croutons, white beans, and a rainbow of fresh vegetables.
In your bag
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 6 ounces organic gold or red new potatoes
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1 cup organic mirepoix (onions - carrots - celery)
- 3 ounces organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
- ¾ cup diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
If you’d like a little added crunch, save some of the croutons to sprinkle on top of the soup.
Calories: 570, Protein: 19g (38% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 19g (29% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 10mg (3% DV), Sodium: 1170mg (49% DV), Carbohydrates: 81g (27% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.