In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Two-bean enchiladas with green chiles and fried eggs
Family-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 630 Calories/Serving
Cook up an authentic taste of New Mexico with this easy enchilada dish, packed with two kinds of beans and mild green chiles.
In your bag
- 1 organic yellow onion
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup cooked pinto beans
- Sun Basket enchilada sauce spice blend (granulated garlic - coriander - dried Mexican oregano)
- 2 tablespoons diced mild green chiles
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (Monterey Jack - sharp cheddar - queso blanco - asadero)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 2 organic eggs
Calories: 630, Protein: 28g (56% DV), Fiber: 12g (48% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 195mg (65% DV), Sodium: 360mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 75g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the enchilada sauce
- Peel and coarsely chop enough onion to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Rinse the black beans and pinto beans.
While the sauce cooks, heat the tortillas.
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6  tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.
Assemble and bake the enchiladas
While the enchiladas bake, prepare the garnish and the eggs.
Prep the garnish; cook the eggs
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Measure the onion.
- Rinse the beans.
- Measure the water for the enchilada sauce.
- Count the tortillas.
- Help assemble the enchiladas.