In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Two-bean sloppy joe wraps with mushrooms and tangy coleslaw
Vegan, Family-Friendly, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
For a cross between a sloppy joe and a burrito, we roll a plant-based bean and mushroom filling with a crunchy, tangy slaw in whole grain lavash. Dinner, done, in 20 minutes.
In your bag
- 1 organic yellow onion
- ¼ pound organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup cooked kidney beans
- ½ cup fire-roasted tomatoes
- Sun Basket vegan sloppy joe sauce base (tomatoes - tomato paste - vegan Worcestershire - granulated garlic - chili powder - cumin - coriander)
- 1 organic lemon
- 3 ounces organic shredded green or other cabbage
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- 2 whole grain lavash
Calories: 510, Protein: 17g (34% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 14g (22% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 790mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 80g (27% DV), Total Sugars: 16g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the sloppy joe filling
- Peel and coarsely chop enough onion to measure ¾ cup [1½ cups].
- Coarsely chop the mushrooms.
- Rinse the black beans and kidney beans.
While the sloppy joe filling cooks, prepare the coleslaw.
Make the tangy coleslaw
- Juice half the lemon; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
Assemble the Sloppy Joe wraps
- Measure the onion.
- Rinse the beans.
- Juice the lemon.
- Assemble the coleslaw.
- Help assemble and roll the wraps.