Kale-mango smoothies with turmeric & Asparagus and goat cheese scramble
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Soy-Free
5 – 10 Minutes
- KALE-MANGO SMOOTHIES WITH TURMERIC
- 1 bunch kale
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1½ cups frozen mango pieces
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ASPARAGUS AND GOAT CHEESE SCRAMBLE
- 2 scallions
- 3 ounces asparagus
- Fresh dill
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
Prep the greens
- Strip the kale leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Blend the smoothie ingredients
Prep the scramble ingredients
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Snap off the woody ends from the asparagus; thinly slice the asparagus on the diagonal.
- Coarsely chop the dill.
Prep and cook the eggs
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.
KALE-MANGO SMOOTHIES WITH TURMERIC: Calories: 240, Protein: 6g, Total Fat: 6g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Carbohydrates: 46g, Fiber: 10g, Sugar: 29g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup): 6g, Sodium: 280mg
ASPARAGUS AND GOAT CHEESE SCRAMBLE: Calories: 230, Protein: 16g, Total Fat: 15g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 335mg, Carbohydrates: 6mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 1g, Added Sugars: 0g, Sodium: 460mg
Contains: milk, eggs