In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Kale-pineapple smoothies & Mediterranean baked eggs with pistou
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 450 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- KALE-PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIES
- 1 Persian cucumber
- Fresh mint
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1½ cups pineapple pieces
- ¼ pound baby kale
- MEDITERRANEAN BAKED EGGS
- ¼ cup cooked white beans
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- Tomato spice blend (sweet smoked paprika - coriander)
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Sunbasket pistou (basil - Parmesan - fresh garlic - olive oil - salt)
KALE-PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE: Calories: 140, Protein: 4g, Total Fat: 2.5g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Carbohydrates: 30g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 22g, Added Sugars (Honey): 9g, Sodium: 260mg
MEDITERRANEAN EGGS: Calories: Calories: 310, Protein: 14g, Total Fat: 22g, Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 310mg, Carbohydrates: 8g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g, Sodium: 520mg
Contains: milk, eggs
Wash produce before use
Prep the smoothie ingredients
- Trim the ends from the cucumber; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then into 1-inch pieces.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems.
Blend the smoothie ingredients
Cook the tomato sauce
- Rinse the white beans.
Bake the eggs