In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mixed-berry smoothie bowls & Basil and summer squash frittata
2 Servings, 460 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- MIXED-BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWLS
- 6 ounces strawberries
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 ounces blueberries
- ½ cup coconut-almond granola (can contain soy)
- BASIL AND SUMMER SQUASH FRITTATA
- 1 yellow squash
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Fresh basil
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
MIXED-BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWLS: Calories: 260, Protein: 5g (10% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 10g (15% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 350mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 44g (15% DV), Total Sugars: 25g, Added Sugars: 9g (18% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: tree nuts, soy.
BASIL AND SUMMER SQUASH FRITTATA: Calories: 200, Protein: 14g (28% DV), Fiber: 2g (8% DV), Total Fat: 13g (20% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 325mg (108% DV), Sodium: 420mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 4g (1% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: milk, eggs.
Wash produce before use
Prep the smoothie ingredients
- Remove the green hulls from the strawberries; cut the strawberries in half.
- Divide the flax seeds into two equal portions, one for the smoothies and one for garnish.
Blend the smoothies
Prep and cook the squash
- Trim the ends from the squash; cut the squash in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
While the squash cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the frittata
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper, and lightly beat with a whisk or fork until blended.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Divide the goat cheese into two portions; set aside half for the garnish.