In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Black bean-tortilla scramble & Overnight chia pudding with apples and cinnamon
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- 1 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortilla
- 1/3 cup cooked black beans
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- CHIA PUDDING
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
SCRAMBLE: Calories: 250, Protein: 14 g, Total Fat: 16 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 3.5 g, Cholesterol: 325 mg, Carbohydrates: 13 g, Fiber: 3 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 200 mg
CHIA PUDDING: Calories: 260, Protein: 6 g, Total Fat: 12 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 37 g, Fiber: 14 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 80 mg
Contains: tree nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep the scramble ingredients
- Cut the tortilla into 6 triangles.
- Rinse the black beans.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper, and lightly beat with a whisk or fork until blended.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
Cook the scramble
Pour in the eggs and cook, stirring gently, until just set but still moist, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
Make the chia pudding
In a medium bowl, combine the almond milk and maple syrup, stirring until the syrup is dissolved. Season lightly with salt. Stir in the chia seeds.
Transfer the mixture to individual glasses or jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Prep the garnishes
- Cut the apple into quarters, cut away the core, then coarsely chop the fruit.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.