Black bean-tortilla scramble & Overnight chia pudding with apples and cinnamon
Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Soy Free
5 - 15 Minutes
- 1 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortilla
- 1/3 cup cooked black beans
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- CHIA PUDDING
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Prep the scramble ingredients
- Cut the tortilla into 6 triangles.
- Rinse the black beans.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper, and lightly beat with a whisk or fork until blended.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
Cook the scramble
Pour in the eggs and cook, stirring gently, until just set but still moist, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
Prep the garnishes
- Cut the apple into quarters, cut away the core, then coarsely chop the fruit.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
Nutrition per serving: SCRAMBLE: Calories: 250, Protein: 14 g, Total Fat: 16 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 3.5 g, Cholesterol: 325 mg, Carbohydrates: 13 g, Fiber: 3 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 200 mg
CHIA PUDDING: Calories: 260, Protein: 6 g, Total Fat: 12 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 37 g, Fiber: 14 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 80 mg
Contains: tree nuts