In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Roasted red pepper and spinach frittata with arugula pesto & Orange-almond smoothies
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 650 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- ROASTED RED PEPPER FRITTATA
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2 ounces baby spinach
- Sun Basket arugula pesto (arugula - walnuts - fresh garlic - olive oil - salt)
- ORANGE-ALMOND SMOOTHIES
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Maple-vanilla blend (maple syrup - vanilla extract)
- ¼ cup almonds
ROASTED RED PEPPER FRITTATA: Calories: 410 Protein: 18 g, Total Fat: 36 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 17 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8 g, Saturated Fat: 6 g, Cholesterol: 450 mg, Carbohydrates: 9 g, Fiber: 2 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 750 mg
Contains: tree nuts, eggs
ORANGE-ALMOND SMOOTHIES: Calories: 240 Protein: 5 g, Total Fat: 13 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 28 g, Fiber: 5 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 180 mg
Contains: tree nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep the frittata ingredients
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; thinly slice the peppers.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper, and lightly beat with a whisk or fork until blended.
Cook the frittata
Spread the vegetables evenly over the bottom of the pan. Pour the eggs on top. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until the eggs are set, 3 to 5 minutes.
Prep the oranges
- Zest 1 orange. Using your hands or a sharp knife, peel both oranges; coarsely chop the fruit. Discard any seeds.
Blend the smoothie ingredients