In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fried eggs with green romesco & Overnight strawberry-chia pudding
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 670 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- FRIED EGGS WITH GREEN ROMESCO
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 4 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- Sunbasket green romesco (green chiles - pumpkin seeds - garlic - cilantro - olive oil - sherry vinegar - salt)
- 1 ounce queso fresco
- OVERNIGHT STRAWBERRY-CHIA PUDDING
- 6 ounces strawberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Maple-vanilla blend (maple syrup - vanilla extract)
- ¼ cup black chia seeds
FRIED EGGS WITH GREEN ROMESCO: Calories: 370, Protein: 17g, Total Fat: 24g, Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 320mg, Carbohydrates: 15g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g, Sodium: 600mg
Contains: milk, eggs.
OVERNIGHT STRAWBERRY-CHIA PUDDING: Calories: 300, Protein: 13g, Total Fat: 15g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Carbohydrates: 31g, Fiber: 11g, Sugar: 17g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup; Almond milk contains trace amounts of organic cane sugar): 6g, Sodium: 340mg
Contains: tree nuts, milk.
Wash produce before use
Fry the eggs
While the eggs cook, heat the tortillas.
Warm the tortillas
Make the pudding
The night before:
- Remove the green hulls from about half the strawberries; refrigerate the remaining strawberries for serving.
- Divide the almonds into two equal portions; set aside half for serving.
Prep the topping; finish the pudding
- Remove the green hulls from the remaining strawberries; cut the strawberries in half.