In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh herb and goat cheese scramble & Mango-chia overnight oatmeal
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- FRESH HERB AND GOAT CHEESE SCRAMBLE
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Fresh dill
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ⅓ cup crumbled goat cheese
- MANGO-CHIA OVERNIGHT OATMEAL
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup old-fashioned gluten-free oats
- ¼ pound chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
FRESH HERB AND GOAT CHEESE SCRAMBLE: Calories: 270, Protein: 16g, Total Fat: 21g, Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 345mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 0g, Added Sugars: 0g, Sodium: 490mg
Contains: milk, eggs.
MANGO-CHIA OVERNIGHT OATMEAL: Calories: 330, Protein: 9g, Total Fat: 8g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Carbohydrates: 59g, Fiber: 9g, Sugar: 20g, Added Sugars (Honey; Almond milk contains trace amounts of cane sugar): 9g, Sodium: 320mg
Contains: tree nuts.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the eggs
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.
- Coarsely chop the dill.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep the oats
In a medium bowl or jar, combine the almond milk and honey, stirring to dissolve the honey. Add the oats, mango, chia seeds, and cinnamon, season lightly with salt, and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Finish the oats
Stir the oats until well blended. If desired, warm the oats in a small sauce pot over medium-low heat, or enjoy cold.