Huevos rancheros & Overnight mixed-berry chia pudding
2 – 10 Minutes
In your bag
- HUEVOS RANCHEROS
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Fresh cilantro
- 4 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- Sun Basket New Mexican salsa (tomatoes - New Mexican chiles - olive oil - tomato paste - fresh garlic - dried Mexican oregano - coriander - salt)
- 1 ounce queso fresco
- CHIA PUDDING
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/3 cup black chia seeds
- ½ cup Willamette Valley coconut-almond granola (can contain soy)
Cook the eggs
While the eggs cook, prepare the rest of the meal.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
In a small sauce pot over medium heat, warm the New Mexican salsa.
Prepare the pudding
In a blender, combine the almond milk, maple syrup, berries, and chia seeds. Season lightly with salt, if desired, and blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses or jars, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
Garnish the pudding with the granola and serve.
HUEVOS RANCHEROS: Calories: 460, Protein: 17g, Total Fat: 29g, Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 320mg, Carbohydrates: 30g, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g, Sodium: 770mg
Contains: milk, eggs
CHIA PUDDING: Calories: 380, Protein: 9g, Total Fat: 23g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Carbohydrates: 41g, Fiber: 15g, Sugar: 20g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup; Granola; Almond milk contains trace amounts of organic cane sugar): 6g, Sodium: 120mg
Contains: tree nuts, soy