Two Breakfasts: Sausage-mushroom scramble with spinach & Kale-mango smoothie
Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- 4 breakfast sausage links
- 2 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 small bunch kale
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 5 ounces mango pieces
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Prep the scramble ingredients
- Pat the sausage dry with a paper towel; cut into 1-inch-thick pieces.
- Cut the mushrooms in half; cut any larger halves into quarters.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper; whisk until blended.
Cook the scramble
Nutrition per serving:
SCRAMBLE: Calories 380, Protein: 21 g, Total Fat: 31 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 8 g, Cholesterol: 350 mg, Carbohydrates: 3 g, Fiber: 1 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 630 mg
SMOOTHIE: Calories: 160, Protein: 4 g, Total Fat: 3.5 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g,Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 31 g, Fiber: 5 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 100 mg
Contains: tree nuts