Two Breakfasts: Mango-parsley smoothies & Skillet-baked eggs with chard and basil
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
In your bag
- MANGO-PARSLEY SMOOTHIES
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 3 tablespoons raw almonds
- SKILLET-BAKED EGGS
- 6 ounces chard
- Peeled fresh garlic
- Fresh basil
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
Prep the parsley; blend the smoothies
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems.
Serve the smoothies
Prep the ingredients
- Strip the chard leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves and stems, keeping them separate.
- Finely chop, press, or grate 1 teaspoon garlic.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Cook the chard and the eggs
SMOOTHIES: Calories: 210, Protein: 5 g, Total Fat: 9 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 0.5 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 31 g, Fiber: 4 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 5 g, Sodium: 80 mg
Contains: tree nuts
EGGS: Calories: 220, Protein: 13 g, Total Fat: 16 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 8.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Cholesterol: 325 mg, Carbohydrates: 8 g, Fiber: 2 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 550 mg