In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Red pepper frittata with arugula pesto & Orange-ginger smoothies
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- RED PEPPER FRITTATA
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Sunbasket arugula pesto (arugula - walnuts - Parmesan - fresh garlic - canola-olive oil blend - salt)
- ORANGE-GINGER SMOOTHIES
- 1 orange
- Fresh ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup almonds
FRITTATA: Calories: 350, Protein: 14 g, Total Fat: 30 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 16 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6 g, Saturated Fat: 6 g, Cholesterol: 330 mg, Carbohydrates: 5 g, Fiber: 1 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 780 mg
Contains: tree nuts, milk, eggs
SMOOTHIES: Calories: 260 Protein: 5 g, Total Fat: 16 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 5 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 26 g, Fiber: 4 g, Added Sugar: 6 g, Sodium: 40 mg
Contains: tree nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep the frittata ingredients
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; thinly slice the peppers.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper, and lightly beat with a whisk or fork until blended.
Cook the frittata
Prep the smoothie ingredients
- Zest the orange, then peel and coarsely chop the fruit. Discard any seeds.
- Grate or peel and coarsely chop the ginger.
Blend the ingredients