Peach smoothie bowls with granola topping & Whole grain pancakes with strawberries

In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.

Two Breakfasts

Peach smoothie bowls with granola topping & Whole grain pancakes with strawberries

Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian

2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving

10–15 Minutes

Almond milk makes these light, easy whole grain pancakes dairy-free. In this easy smoothie, acai powder adds anti-inflammatory omega-9 fatty acids to one of our favorite fruits.

Get delicious recipes with organic produce and clean ingredients delivered

View our meal plans

In your bag

1 bag serves 2 (2 bags serve 4)
Sun Basket is proud to source the organic ingredients indicated below. On the rare occasion we are unable to meet our organic promise, we'll put a note in your bag.
  • SMOOTHIES
  • 1 peach
  • 1½ tablespoons hemp seeds
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
  • 1½ teaspoons acai powder
  • 3 tablespoons coconut-almond granola
  • PANCAKES
  • One cup almond milk
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • ½ pound strawberries
  • 1 pasture-raised organic egg
  • Pancake mix (whole wheat flour - old-fashioned oats - all-purpose flour - buckwheat flour - flaxseeds - baking soda - baking powder - sugar - salt)
  • 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
  • ¾ teaspoon flaxseeds

Nutrition per serving


SMOOTHIES: Calories: 210, Protein: 5g (10% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 9g (14% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 85mg (4% DV), Carbohydrates: 29g (10% DV), Total Sugars: 17g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup; granola; almond milk contains trace amounts of organic cane sugar): 7g (14% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: Tree nuts, wheat.


PANCAKES: Calories: 430, Protein: 12g (24% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 14g (22% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 67g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 24g, Added Sugars (Pancake mix; maple syrup; almond milk contains trace amounts of organic cane sugar): 15g (30% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: Tree nuts, wheat, eggs.

Instructions

2-serving instructions (4-serving modifications in red)

Wash produce before use

1

Prep the smoothie bowl ingredients

  • Cut the peach in half and remove the pit; cut the fruit into quarters.
  • Measure out 1 tablespoon hemp seeds; set aside the rest for garnish.

2

Blend the ingredients

In a blender, combine the almond milk, maple syrup, peach, 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, acai powder, and 1 cup ice. Season lightly with salt and blend until smooth.

Serve

Pour into individual bowls. Top with the granola, garnish with the remaining hemp seeds, and serve.

1

Prep the almond milk–vinegar mixture and strawberries

Heat the oven to 200°F.
  • In a small bowl, stir together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar; let stand for about 5 minutes.
  • Remove the green hulls from 1 cup of the strawberries; cut the berries into ¼-inch-thick slices. Save the remaining strawberries for another use.

2

Make the pancake batter

To the bowl with the almond milk–vinegar mixture, add the egg and whisk until smooth. In a medium bowl, pour in the pancake mix; make a well in the center and whisk in the almond milk–egg mixture until just combined.

3

Warm the syrup; cook the pancakes

If using, in a small sauce pot over low heat, gently warm the maple syrup.
In a large frying pan over medium heat, warm 1 tablespoon butter or oil until hot but not smoking. Using a ladle or ¼-cup measure, add ¼ cup pancake batter for each pancake, being careful not to crowd the pan. Cook, turning once, until until the pancakes are golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a sheet pan and keep warm in the oven while you cook the remaining batter.

Serve

Transfer the pancakes to individual plates and top with the strawberries and flaxseeds. Serve with as much maple syrup as you like.