In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Peach smoothie bowls with granola topping & Whole grain pancakes with strawberries
Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Almond milk makes these light, easy whole grain pancakes dairy-free. In this easy smoothie, acai powder adds anti-inflammatory omega-9 fatty acids to one of our favorite fruits.
In your bag
- 1 peach
- 1½ tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons acai powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut-almond granola
- One cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ pound strawberries
- 1 pasture-raised organic egg
- Pancake mix (whole wheat flour - old-fashioned oats - all-purpose flour - buckwheat flour - flaxseeds - baking soda - baking powder - sugar - salt)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
- ¾ teaspoon flaxseeds
SMOOTHIES: Calories: 210, Protein: 5g (10% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 9g (14% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 85mg (4% DV), Carbohydrates: 29g (10% DV), Total Sugars: 17g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup; granola; almond milk contains trace amounts of organic cane sugar): 7g (14% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: Tree nuts, wheat.
PANCAKES: Calories: 430, Protein: 12g (24% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 14g (22% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 67g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 24g, Added Sugars (Pancake mix; maple syrup; almond milk contains trace amounts of organic cane sugar): 15g (30% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: Tree nuts, wheat, eggs.
Wash produce before use
Prep the smoothie bowl ingredients
- Cut the peach in half and remove the pit; cut the fruit into quarters.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon hemp seeds; set aside the rest for garnish.
Blend the ingredients
Prep the almond milk–vinegar mixture and strawberries
- In a small bowl, stir together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar; let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the green hulls from 1 cup of the strawberries; cut the berries into ¼-inch-thick slices. Save the remaining strawberries for another use.
Make the pancake batter
Warm the syrup; cook the pancakes
In a large frying pan over medium heat, warm 1 tablespoon butter or oil until hot but not smoking. Using a ladle or ¼-cup measure, add ¼ cup pancake batter for each pancake, being careful not to crowd the pan. Cook, turning once, until until the pancakes are golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a sheet pan and keep warm in the oven while you cook the remaining batter.