In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pineapple-coconut smoothies & Kale scramble with chermoula
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- PINEAPPLE-COCONUT SMOOTHIES
- 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup pineapple pieces
- 1/3 cup shaved unsweetened coconut
- KALE SCRAMBLE WITH CHERMOULA
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1½ ounces baby kale
- Sun Basket chermoula (fresh parsley - cilantro - olive oil - fresh garlic - coriander - cumin - salt - ascorbic acid)
PINEAPPLE-COCONUT SMOOTHIES: Calories: 170, Protein: 2 g, Total Fat: 9 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 8 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 25 g, Fiber: 4 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 250 mg
KALE SCRAMBLE WITH CHERMOULA: Calories: 330, Protein: 12 g, Total Fat: 28 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 20 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 4.5 g, Cholesterol: 310 mg, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Fiber: 1 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 540 mg
Wash produce before use
Prep the lime
- Zest and juice the lime.
Blend the smoothie ingredients
Prep and cook the eggs
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.