In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pineapple-cucumber smoothies & Summer scramble
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
To power up these smoothies, Chef Justine adds lucuma powder, a low-glycemic natural sweetener dating back to the Incas. Cherry tomatoes, arugula, and goat cheese bring classic summer flavors to this quick scramble.
In your bag
- PINEAPPLE-CUCUMBER SMOOTHIES
- 1 cucumber
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1½ cups chopped peeled pineapple
- 1½ tablespoons lucuma powder
- 2 teaspoons black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- SUMMER SCRAMBLE
- 2½ ounces cherry tomatoes
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1½ ounces baby arugula
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
PINEAPPLE-CUCUMBER SMOOTHIES: Calories: 200, Protein: 3g (6% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 7g (11% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 290mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates: 33g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 20g, Added Sugars (Coconut sugar): 1g (2% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
SUMMER SCRAMBLE: Calories: 240, Protein: 14g (28% DV), Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Total Fat: 18g (28% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 325mg (108% DV), Sodium: 430mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 3g (1% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: milk, eggs.
Wash produce before use
Prep the smoothie ingredients
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim off the ends. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and coarsely chop enough to measure ¾ cup; save the rest for another use.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems.
Blend the smoothie ingredients
Prep and cook the eggs
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.