In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Kale-pineapple smoothies & Scrambled eggs with goat cheese and basil pistou
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- 1 small bunch kale
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 6 ounces pineapple pieces
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2 ounces baby arugula
- Sun Basket pistou (basil - Parmesan - fresh garlic - canola-olive oil blend - salt)
- 1½ ounces crumbled goat cheese
SMOOTHIES: Calories: 250, Protein: 8 g, Total Fat: 13 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0.5 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 30 g, Fiber: 7 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup, Almond milk contains trace amounts of organic cane sugar): 6 g, Sodium: 90 mg
Contains: tree nuts
SCRAMBLE: Calories: 310 Protein: 17 g, Total Fat: 25 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 13 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 8 g, Cholesterol: 340 mg Carbohydrates: 3 g, Fiber: 1 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 720 mg
Contains: eggs, milk
Wash produce before use
Prep the smoothie ingredients
- Strip the kale leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
Blend the ingredients
Cook the eggs
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.