In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Strawberry-mint smoothies & Eggs with tomato-basil salsa
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 410 Calories/Serving
Peak-season strawberries blended with protein-rich Greek yogurt and chia seeds help kick-start your morning. And an easy salsa of cherry tomatoes and fresh basil on scrambled eggs will give you even more reason to hop out of bed.
In your bag
- STRAWBERRY-MINT SMOOTHIES
- ¼ pound strawberries
- Fresh mint
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Maple-vanilla blend (maple syrup - vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon black chia seeds
- EGGS WITH TOMATO-BASIL SALSA
- 2½ ounces cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
SMOOTHIE: Calories: 210, Protein: 8g (16% DV), Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Total Fat: 9g (14% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 5mg (2% DV), Sodium: 300mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates: 23g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup): 6g (12% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
EGGS: Calories: 200, Protein: 11g (22% DV), Fiber: 0g (0% DV), Total Fat: 14g (22% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 310mg (103% DV), Sodium: 350mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 2g (1% DV), Total Sugars: 1g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Wash produce before use
Prep the smoothie ingredients
- Remove the green hulls from the strawberries; cut the berries in half.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems.
Blend the ingredients
Make the tomato-basil salsa
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; cut the leaves into thin strips.
Prep and cook the eggs
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.